Fuhh!! Both of us already booked our honeymoon destination after doing some survey over the Internet... Initially I want to go to Bali or Sipadan, but after read fadeasy blog (kes terpengaruh la nih), KRABI will be our honeymoon destination. I am so happy..Booked through Air Asia (hotel & flight) that cost us around RM1.4k for 4 days 3 nights.
This is Krabi
My Krabi itinerary (This is just a planning--subject to change)
- Depart from LCCT to Krabi Airport
- Arrives at Krabi Airport (We plan to took shuttle bus to Ao Nang, cost : 150baht/person)
- Arrives at Pakasai Resort and rest
- Stroll along Ao Nang busy area/beach
- Survey Phi Phi Island package & elephant trekking package
- Planning to take romantic scene & enjoy sunset at Ao Nang beach
- Eat Thai pancake
- Thai dinner
- Massage, massage!!!
Like Fad, I also booked Adora Room
Bath tub @ the balcony
- Breakfast at hotel
- Phi Phi Islands tour (Bamboo Island, Monkey Bay, Maya Bay (This is where Leonardo filmed The Beach), Viking Cave, Tup Island, Lohsamah Bay, PiLeh bay, Phi Phi Don)
- Dinner time again, Ao Nang area.
- Go to Krabi town
- Watch Thai boxing hehheh
Phi Phi Island
- Elephant tracking
(Plan to take this package-- Elephant Trekking & Cave (2 Hours)
•An hour Elephant Trekking along the stream through the jungle, sight seeing the wild nature along the way.
•Visit Tiger Cave Temple sightseeing nature and rainforest around.
**Free fruit and drinking water**)
- Enjoy sunset
- Buy souvenir
- Pack stuffs
- Transfer to airport by hotel coach (600baht/person)
- Fly back to KL huks