Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank God I Found You

This is my first entry. I dedicated this blog to my love ones and not to forget, my two darlings...Weda & Ijan. We are going the same path...marriage. Love you all!!!

I am so blissful...Thank god I found him (Alhamdulillah). I am getting engage next month!!! Yuppie...


THANK GOD I FOUND YOU

I would give up everything
Before I'd separate myself from you
After so much suffering
I've finally found unvarnished truth
I was all by myself for the longest time
So cold inside
And the hurt from the heart it would not subside
I felt like dying
Until you saved my life

Thank God I found you
I was lost lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I'm so thankful i found you

No comments:

Post a Comment